Lost Shores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Shores

We may have the effect of exploding your brains out of pure awesome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
/div>
Welcome
Welcome to The Lost Shores, a supernatural/canine rp based on a unknown island near London.

London... chilly and snowy in the winter months and although warm and sometimes even hot in the summer, still far from a tropical island. Thats what a lot of people think... thats what the humans and canines of this island thought before they crashed here. No one knows how they came upon this island, but its a fact that its only a few hours (by ship) away from London, though the temperatures are dramatic, constantly changing from hot to cold and the inhabitants of this island are far from normal.

Really no one is certain where this island is, mostly everyone is unaware of its existence and all those poor souls lost here are thought to be dead, lost at sea. Of course thats only logic, but is it still logic when year after year a ship or plane wrecks after setting out, no record to be seen since they set out and no one returns? I'd say its more of those of the mainland lieing to themselves so they wouldn't risk it all just to track down this island to find out whats happening. Maybe it's better that way.
Latest topics
» The Wreckage
Witch's Village EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am by Jinx

» Crazy chat logs
Witch's Village EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm by Charlie

» September QotM
Witch's Village EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm by Radioactive

» September PotM
Witch's Village EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:52 pm by Admin

» September CotM
Witch's Village EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm by Admin

» September MCotM
Witch's Village EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:42 pm by Admin

» September FCotM
Witch's Village EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 pm by Admin

» September MotM
Witch's Village EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 pm by Admin

» The site is obviously under construction yo
Witch's Village EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm by Admin

Species Statistics
Humans- 4  ♂ 3 ♀ 1
Shifters- 5 4 ♀ 1
Witches- 2
♂ 0 ♀ 2
Necromancers-
2 ♂ 1 1
Spirits- 0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Hybrids-
0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Other- 0 ♂ 0 0
Total- 13 ♂ 8 ♀ 5
Rp Time
Weather
Staff
Word Counter

Word Length: 0
Guest chatbox
Affiliates

Witch's Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Radioactive
TWINZIES
TWINZIES
Radioactive

Coins : 59
Other Characters : Vekpo

Character info
Character Health:
Witch's Village Left_bar_bleue45/100Witch's Village Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Energy:
Witch's Village Left_bar_bleue30/100Witch's Village Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Hunger:
Witch's Village Left_bar_bleue50/100Witch's Village Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Nestled deep into the forest is an abandoned looking village. It seems as if it once housed many people. The houses are battered, fallen victim to rotting and decaying wood, shattered windows, and broken doorways. Some say that the village is home to some Witches, who gather to perform spells and share potions, and wandering Spirits. The Area holds an overall creepy and odd feeling to it. Perhaps there are a few discarded potions or carrion of long lost creatures. Most humans and wolves are wary of the area, fearing the Spirits and unfriendly Witches, even some Necromancers.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Coins : 27
Other Characters : P H O E N I X

Character info
Character Health:
Witch's Village Left_bar_bleue100/100Witch's Village Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Jinx leaned against a building whose walls were beginning to crumble, mold forming on the sides. This place truly was trashed but he preferred it more than the 'commonplace' where everyone in his opinion was too cheery. His black hair hung in his face in messy strands. His eyes were a cloudy blue that seemed to fog over sometimes. His facial expression was nothing leaning more to bored than anything else. The island had quieted down some and Jinx was hanging around the village in hopes of some kind of excitement. He blew black strands from his face and stood back from the wall. It was obvious he was going to have to find his fun somewhere else. He slipped his hands into his pockets and began walking down the empty streets heading towards the forest.

It was then that he heard the crash. It was very faint and Jinx could hardly tell what it was but the first thing that popped into his head was a crash because of how frequently it happened on this island. As though the island had chosen you specially and sent you to its shores. A wry smile crept across Jinx's lips and he stopped walking and once again leaned against a rotting wall. He would wait. He would wait for whatever just crashed here to sort themselves out and then Jinx would have fun. His favorite part was when whatever crashed here had no idea that supernatural beings like him even existed and he could scare the shit out of them.
Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Other Characters : Rocco, Charlie

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 am

Ren had just been minding her own business shopping, buying things for spells that you could only buy here, not in the commonplace. Besides, it wasn't like the commonplace would let her in anytime soon anyways after that little slaughtering indecent, she just needed the blood for a spell was all but of course no one took kindly to the murder of 12 innocent people. She still remembered how easily her knife had slit their throats, and though she hated it there was a strange satisfaction in killing. Maybe because of her past, being walked on by people. Killing people gave her a sense of revenge, showing everyone that she was not a doormat.

She stopped where she was at, walking down the empty streets with a brown bag stuffed full of stuff she bought. It was a loud crash, followed by birds flying up and away from the area of the beach. Her soft brown eyes filled with memories. The screams around her and the blood everywhere though she came out unhurt, a gun that she had turned invisible and cast a spell on it to get it past the metal detectors at the airport in her hand. All the screams for help around her broke her heart but she did what she had to to survive. She put a gun to all of the survivors head's and killed them all.

To this day she was never quite sure why the cross road demon she had given her soul to wanted her to kill all of them 7 years ago but she never questioned it out loud. This demon had a reason for everything, everything led up to something or protected her in some sort of way. Like when she had killed those 12 people in the commonplace. The demon had instructed her to so she could cast a spell with their blood then smother her house in the blood to avoid it being burned down in a forest fire that burned through that area. In a way, Ren was grateful of the demon protecting her.

Sighing she chanted a spell under her breath and stashed her recently bought items in an old house that hasn't yet been occupied as a home or shop or even meeting place. She was curious, were there any survivors? Of course more then likely her demon wouldn't allow her to help but she still wanted to see. Walked down the steps near by she noticed a tall man who she suspected of being a necromancer, there weren't much male witches. "Hello" he said smoothly as she approached him.

Addressed: Jynx
Mentioned: Jynx
Song of the moment: Boxing Day by Blink 182
Muse: Pretty good
Tone: Calm
Word Count: 440
Side Notes: Lets call this demon of her's Damon shall we? Damon the demon. Hahahaha I like that.

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 am

As Jinx thought of the crash just for a half a second his old self pushed through and he wondered if anyone who had been on the plane/boat whatever it was that crashed were okay. Quickly the thought went away and Jinx almost cursed at himself for letting the old him come back. He liked who he was and he liked the feeling he got when he knew he was in control. Most of all he liked the fear he saw in his victims eyes.

Kyan, his old self, was a coward a puny useless human who had no chance of survival. Jinx remembered quite clearly the day he had gone to school a different person. The people who bullied him were now his victims. Reflecting on that day he held no regret or sorrow.

"Hello" Jinx was suddenly pulled from his past. Why he was thinking about it in the first place he didnt know. It wasn't usually his style to think about things that didnt matter anymore.

Turning his eyes towards the person who addressed him he studied her, sizing her up, checking her out. It was a mildly tall woman with dark black hair and warm brown eyes. The woman wasn't bad looking at all but Jinx had never seen her before. He guessed she was a witch but he could be wrong.

Holding out his hand he greeted her in his normal voice not holding back. "Hello madam, the name is Jinx. And yours is?" Of course he was weary of anyone and everyone and he was prepared to attack at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

"Hello madam, the name is Jinx. And yours is?" Ren's eyes narrowed. Deep down inside she wanted to believe she wanted to be kind and friendly to this guy but nothing but distrust was radiating off of him. She had to admit though, this dude was pretty attractive... even under all the thick black makeup. Yeah it was weird for a dude to be wearing makeup, but just make him a necromancer and its perfectly fine, necro's are always wearing makeup so Ren didn't see anything weird about it.. unless he wasn't a necromancer. Then that would be weird.

Swallowing she decided it wouldn't hurt for him to know her name, he was just ta necromancer after all (if her suspicions were right.) Maybe if he were a witch she wouldn't give him her name but male witches were rare so she assumed he wasn't a witch. "My name's Ren.." she said softly, giving him a slight distrustful eye but smiling softly because she wanted to seem nice. Slowly she extended her own hand, grabbing his and shaking it before pulling back quickly and putting both her hands in the pockets of her skinny jeans, though being a girl her pockets were way to small and o she really just had her thumbs hooked into her pockets.

Song of the moment: Enthused by Blink 182
Muse: Pretty good
Wearing: Clicky
Word Count: 219
Side Notes: Ahahaha she's conflicted

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 pm

It had been a long time since Jinx had associated with anyone. Mostly because it ended in distrust and death on the other persons side. But Jinx decided it wouldn't be half bad trying to befriend someone if it was a witch with the looks this stranger had. Jinx's mind tended to jump to conclusions and plan way ahead but most the time he didnt mind it. In his mind Jinx and this stranger were already strong allies reeking havoc on the island. A slight smile crossed his lips but he quickly snapped out of his thoughts because he really needed to focus on the present and the stranger he had already been putting in his plans of havoc was speaking to him.

"My name's Ren.."
The woman's soft words reached his ears and he nodded slightly glancing at her up and down and holding a hand up to his chin as if he was thinking deeply. "Ren does fit you." He smiled his signature smile and let his arms drop to his sides quickly shoving them into his pockets like they were before. "Are you a witch by chance?" He was pretty sure Ren already knew he was a necromancer by his appearance. Most people immediately knew but he didnt mind because he was proud of his standing.

He could tell Ren didnt trust him fully by the way her eyes betrayed that warm smile on her lips, but the question's he was asking were harmless and in battle Ren had the advantage. Creating small talk was just his way off trying to make her more comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Her soft brown eyes remained narrowed, though being as kind and welcoming as they usually seem she didn't seem very menacing. Why was he smiling? All she said was her name, was her name really THAT enticing? "Ren does fit you" her head quickly twisted to one side, straightening out as soon as it had twisted, a small smile that came out more bitter then sweet like she had intended. "Yeah" she laughed softly, once again it sounding more untrusting then it should have. "After all it is my name. I'd hope it suits me." She smiled a sort of crooked smile, this time it actually came out warm and kind like she wanted. Maybe this guy wasn't as bad as she thought.

"Are you a witch by chance?" She sighed softly and shrugged sarcastically. "Well I don't seem to be rotting like a wraith, see through like a ghost, and I don't believe things are rotting beneath my feet like a zombie... oh and I'm not covered in black makeup like most necromancers... only logic would say I'm a witch. Unless I'm a dumb as fuck human or shifter." She smiled again, her tone wasn't exactly mean or anything, it was sarcastic of course but it also had a kind air to it. "I assumed you're a necromancer, most necromancers look like you."

Song of the moment: F***in' Perfect by P!nk
Muse: Alright
Word Count: 225
Side Notes: She just can't get her shit strait

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Jinx watched her reactions and movements closely still with that sly smile on his lips that almost never went away. She seemed even more distrusting and Jinx was just a teensy bit flustered because usually he could win people over just with his charm. For a moment he considered giving up on his project of befriending this stranger. Besides he always did work best on his own. But Jinx was not one to quit so he stayed. "After all it is my name. I'd hope it suits me." Once again there was that warm smile that confused him because just a moment ago she seemed like she wanted nothing to do with him. Of course he didn't let any of his emotions show on his face and kept with his smile and searching eyes.

Bending in a bit closer he watched her soft brown eyes, "You'd be surprised how many people have names that completely disagree with their appearance." His words were soft and as he spoke he realized he was referring to himself. Kyan was not a name that people feared so Jinx had had to change that. He leaned back against the wall crossing his arms.

"Well I don't seem to be rotting like a wraith, see through like a ghost, and I don't believe things are rotting beneath my feet like a zombie... oh and I'm not covered in black makeup like most necromancers... only logic would say I'm a witch. Unless I'm a dumb as fuck human or shifter."
He chuckled at her comment because it was exactly his thoughts. He knew how to deal with people like her and one of the ways was not getting butt hurt by every comment they made.

"I assumed you're a necromancer, most necromancers look like you." He tried to look hurt. "Ouch that hurts. Are you saying I'm not original?" He held out his arms as if showing her his whole appearance. His cocky smile melted back onto his lips and he tucked his hands into his pockets.

"So what's a witch like you doing out in the markets today." It was quite a stupid question but he asked it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

"You'd be surprised how many people have names that completely disagree with their appearance." She shrugged slightly, her brown eyes going upwards as if she was thinking about it. "I suppose you're right" she said cheerfully with a outtake of air that could be confused as a sort of snort of laughter. When Ren had first sold her soul the demon she sold it too had changed her name to Sin, though gave Ren permission to go by her old name practically any demon she met called her Sin. So practically all of Hell knows her as Sin and all of the surface world knew her as Ren. She personally didn't think Sin suited her very well at first but it sort of grew on her. "After a while though any name will become normal to everyone.. you just become accustomed to it."

"Ouch that hurts. Are you saying I'm not original?" She raised an eyebrow and gave a small smile of amusement. "You dress like anyone else who would practice dark magic. Hate to tell you but you're not the most original in the bunch. Wear a flowery dress and dye your hair blonde and maybe you'd be a little more original." She chuckled at the thought the him wearing a flowery dress and having blonde hair. "It's okay though" she said after a while. "The whole dark gothic look suits you, so you're allowed to be unoriginal."

"So what's a witch like you doing out in the markets today." She scoffed. "A witch like me? Whats the supposed to mean? Do I look different from other witches." She shrugged softly and sighed. "I'm a witch, so of course I'm out shopping, you know buying lizard eyes and wolf tongue." As she spoke he put a finger below one of her eyes and a finger belonging to the other hand hooked to her mouth, pulling it open and sticking her tongue out.

Song of the moment: Carousel by Blink 182
Word Count: 325
Side Notes: Silly Ren is Silly

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 pm

"After a while though any name will become normal to everyone.. you just become accustomed to it." He nodded slowly and added, "True true." He tried to picture himself as he was now walking around with the name Kyan but still wasnt used to the idea. As of right now though he didnt care because he was satisfied with himself and his lifestyle. Or at least that's what he told himself. And thats what he believed.

"You dress like anyone else who would practice dark magic. Hate to tell you but you're not the most original in the bunch. Wear a flowery dress and dye your hair blonde and maybe you'd be a little more original." He acted like he was considering it for a second but then broke out in a smile when he tried to imagine himself like that. Even with just blonde hair minus the flowery dress he would look ridiculous. "The whole dark gothic look suits you, so you're allowed to be unoriginal." He bowed and flashed her a dazzling smile. "Why thankyou I do try." He straightened himself up and put on a serious face. "Though I do think out of all the necro's I wear this style the best." He finished up with a soft chuckle.

"A witch like me? Whats that supposed to mean? Do I look different from other witches." He smiled at her reaction and replied, "Not necessarily. It's just your the only witch I've enjoyed talking to in awhile."

"I'm a witch, so of course I'm out shopping, you know buying lizard eyes and wolf tongues." As she pulled the face Jinx laughed genuinely. Jinx didnt usually find himself laughing or smiling unless it was because of someone elses pain or because he was mocking someone. It was a nice change and Jinx decided he liked this witch called Ren.
Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 am

"Why thankyou I do try. Though I do think out of all the necro's I wear this style the best." She gave a smile amusement at his little bow and smile. "Totally" she said in a blank voice, sounding slightly unamused though he face showed other wise. "I don't believe I dress like my kind" her brown eyes drifted upward as she was deep in thought. "Most witches annoy me, they're all so preppy and act like they're the shit. Dressing in cute little shorts and dressed." She snorted and rolled her eyes. "Combat boots and skinny jeans are waaaay more my style."

"Not necessarily. It's just your the only witch I've enjoyed talking to in awhile." She brought her gaze back down, feeling quite flattered. "Oh really?" she said softly. "I understand.. like I said before most witches are just total bitches.." she paused and her face lighted up. "That rhymed!" she exclaimed happily, smiling widely. "I didn't even mean to do that! Ahaha." She laughed sort of dull laugh for a bit before regaining her previous serious posture. "Glad to know I'm fun to talk to, you ain't to bad you're self Sir Jinx." She had to admit she was quite happy that he thought she was fun to talk to.

She didn't talk to many people these days, most of them being afraid of her because she's a witch and all or her just not wanting to talk to them. "It's rare to actually find an interesting dark magic user that just isn't all like 'HAIL THE DARK LORD SATAN!' It gets really annoying, not all of us worship the devil... no offense if you do though. Just as long as you aren't completely freaky about it I'm cool." She sighed softly in annoyance and leaned back on a building behind her, scratching her head.

Song of the moment: Natives by Blink 182
Word Count: 293
Side Notes: Weeeee

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:05 am

"I don't believe I dress like my kind. Most witches annoy me, they're all so preppy and act like they're the shit. Dressing in cute little shorts and dresses. Combat boots and skinny jeans are waaaay more my style." Jinx chuckled, trying to imagine Ren in the clothes she described other witches wearing. He failed of course because as she said combat boots and skinny jeans were totally her style. He nodded slowly and looked her up and down as if imaging it. "Yeah you couldnt pull it off anyways." He grinned wryly and leaned over ruffling her hair playfully. " Besides. It would be a shame if you dressed like other witches because I'm way more into your style." He smiled innocently at her and leaned back against the wall his wicked smile returning in a matter of seconds.

"I understand.. like I said before most witches are just total bitches.."
He nodded understanding her completely. He had dealt with his share of nasty witches during his days on the island. "That rhymed!" "I didn't even mean to do that! Ahaha." He laughed smiling at her own amusement. "Glad to know I'm fun to talk to, you ain't to bad you're self Sir Jinx."Jinx smiled proudly light dancing in his blue eyes. "Well of course. I try to be as interesting as possible."

"It's rare to actually find an interesting dark magic user that just isn't all like 'HAIL THE DARK LORD SATAN!' It gets really annoying, not all of us worship the devil... no offense if you do though. Just as long as you aren't completely freaky about it I'm cool." Jinx's eyes widened and he stared at Ren not holding back a huge smile. "I'm not the only one that thinks that!!!." He laughed wholeheartedly. "Because for awhile there I was seriously wondering if I was the only one that still cared about fun."

Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:54 am

"Besides. It would be a shame if you dressed like other witches because I'm way more into your style." She raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. "Is that so?" she mused with a grin. "Nice to know my style is approved by you but I'm not dressing to impress. I'll go wear a pink flowery dress if I want to." She scrunched up her nose at the thought of her in frilly pink dress and laughed softly. "But really.. I'm assuming that was a compliment so thank you very much sir Jinx" Sir Jinx was a nice nick name so she decided to stick to it. Doing a little bowing thing she smiled up at him before leaning back on a house for support cause her legs were to lazy to hold her.

"Well of course. I try to be as interesting as possible." She nodded and crossed her ankles. "Well you're doing a pretty good job at being interesting. Keep up the good work." She watched his bright blue eyes widen and he smiled wide. That was a good sign, maybe he was just like her. "I'm not the only one that thinks that!!!" She smiled, oh goody she wasn't alone with her beliefs. "Because for awhile there I was seriously wondering if I was the only one that still cared about fun." Ren wasn't exactly in it for fun.. but whatever he's being a necro for is fine by her. Ren had to choose this life though to survive, not like she would tell anyone that anyways. "Hah, nice to hear I'm not alone in this... anyways I was just heading to the beach to inspect something, care to join me?"

Song of the moment: Give Me One Good Reason by Blink 182
Word Count: 284
Side Notes: Finally posted!

Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:06 am

"Nice to know my style is approved by you but I'm not dressing to impress. I'll go wear a pink flowery dress if I want to." He chuckled with her because he wasn't lying when he said that wasn't her style. "But really.. I'm assuming that was a compliment so thank you very much sir Jinx" He smiled brightly at his nickname and leaned in faking a serious voice and holding a hand up to his mouth. "Glad you noticed. You know there is only a few people I actually talk freely like this too so consider yourself lucky." He winked at her and stood back smiling innocently again because he just couldn't help himself.

"Well you're doing a pretty good job at being interesting. Keep up the good work." He laughed at her approval. "Hah, nice to hear I'm not alone in this... anyways I was just heading to the beach to inspect something, care to join me?" Jinx suddenly remembered the big crash and he nodded slowly as if he was thinking. He had almost forgotten about it because of Ren but now the dark part of his mind, the side of him that came with working with dark magic, came out and his mind was working fast and thinking of all the things he could do to the new misfits that arrived on the island.

It was kind of like he had snapped one day and was now unfixxable. Not like he wanted to be fixed but there was just something alluring about seeing people in misery and Jinx knew he would of never even came close to thinking that before all this. For now he was to long gone to care about being kind and actually caring about others feelings or what he was thinking. He smiled widely not showing any signs physically of what he was thinking. "Lets go then. Ive been waiting to figure out what that loud noise was." He thought of what kind of people or creatures the island had delivered this time as he started walking again.

Notes:Yeah its a bleh post but its a posteh. Sorry for not giving you anything to work with Renny you can just post at the beach :p

Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:51 pm

-To Le Beach-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witch's Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's Village   Witch's Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch's Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Shores :: Roleplay :: The Forest-
Jump to: