Lost Shores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Shores

We may have the effect of exploding your brains out of pure awesome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
/div>
Welcome
Welcome to The Lost Shores, a supernatural/canine rp based on a unknown island near London.

London... chilly and snowy in the winter months and although warm and sometimes even hot in the summer, still far from a tropical island. Thats what a lot of people think... thats what the humans and canines of this island thought before they crashed here. No one knows how they came upon this island, but its a fact that its only a few hours (by ship) away from London, though the temperatures are dramatic, constantly changing from hot to cold and the inhabitants of this island are far from normal.

Really no one is certain where this island is, mostly everyone is unaware of its existence and all those poor souls lost here are thought to be dead, lost at sea. Of course thats only logic, but is it still logic when year after year a ship or plane wrecks after setting out, no record to be seen since they set out and no one returns? I'd say its more of those of the mainland lieing to themselves so they wouldn't risk it all just to track down this island to find out whats happening. Maybe it's better that way.
Latest topics
» The Wreckage
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am by Jinx

» Crazy chat logs
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm by Charlie

» September QotM
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm by Radioactive

» September PotM
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:52 pm by Admin

» September CotM
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm by Admin

» September MCotM
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:42 pm by Admin

» September FCotM
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 pm by Admin

» September MotM
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 pm by Admin

» The site is obviously under construction yo
The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm by Admin

Species Statistics
Humans- 4  ♂ 3 ♀ 1
Shifters- 5 4 ♀ 1
Witches- 2
♂ 0 ♀ 2
Necromancers-
2 ♂ 1 1
Spirits- 0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Hybrids-
0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Other- 0 ♂ 0 0
Total- 13 ♂ 8 ♀ 5
Rp Time
Weather
Staff
Word Counter

Word Length: 0
Guest chatbox
Affiliates

The Wreckage

Go down 
+9
Daniel
Jack
Vekpo
Phoenix
Alan
Charlie
Rocco
Radioactive
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

Coins : 18
Other Characters : Radioactive, Vekpo, Spider

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/100The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Hunger:
The Wreckage - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:07 am

"Hey, no problem... for starters you can keep yourself alive so all my work wasn't wasted."

Daniel chuckled halfheartedly, his laughter cut short by pain in his abdomen. He wished he could sit up and not lie limply on his back in the sand. He shifted slightly, pushing his hands on the sand at his sides, attempting to push himself into a sitting position. He winced, the stitches tugging at him, the pain of the thing effecting him as well. Nope, he wasn't getting up. He regarded how lucky he was that the metal hadn't punctured a organ or something. His vision was still a bit warped, but not a bad as it had been before. Damn he needed to sleep.

"Get some rest. I'm Charlie by the way, I'm gonna wake you up before we head back to the village cause I'm sure you don't wanna sit on the beach all alone at night."

Daniel Nodded, "Thanks Charlie. I'm, er, Daniel by the way." He spoke, feeling somewhat awkward in his current position, not being able to see who he was talking to.

Another voice reached his ears, unfamiliar as usual, "Uh, is there any way i can help?" It was a male's voice obviously, and from Daniel's position he couldn't look to see who spoke without causing himself a bit of pain.

"I handled things well enough... though you could look around the forest edge for some goldenseal that would be great. Um.. goldenseal is a herb that's looks like reddish buds.. it helps keep wounds from getting infected and its not an absolute need but it could help... so if your up to it you cant do that. If you find any you can crush it up with something but don't do anything else without me, so come and get me when its all crushed up.. if you get any... I'm not sure if you'll be able to find any this close to the beach. If you cant then that's fine."

He heard Charlie answer him, and reply to something which seemed pretty vague to Daniel. He was slightly interested, yet still not to a point in which he wanted to move.

Daniel watched as a man appeared out of the corner of his eye. He assumed he was the man that had spoken to Charlie a few moments before. Dan wasn't going to lie to himself but the man was pretty attractive; slightly messy brown hair and bright blue eyes, smiling sheepishly as he knelt down to him. Dan watched as the man offered him a canteen. Sight of the container reminded him just how parched he was.

"Uh, thanks," Dan spoke, taking the canteen weakly, lifting his head up a little so he could drink without choking himself. He gulped down a bit of water before handing the canteen back to the man. It struck him as odd that those he had met so far were so friendly.

Word Count: 494
Mentioned: Charlie, Jack
Addressed: Charlie, Jack
Muse: blehh
Mood: Tired, surprised
Side Notes: idk
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Coins : 24

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:25 am

About to put the canteen away but paused once he heard the voice from the now known daniel. Smile brightening but faded while he watched him. 'One terrible accident...' Turning to watch charlie leave he hadn't even really nodded or spoken his consent but either way he was going to get the goldenseal. He had heard of it before but his sister was more knowledgable on the plant so for now he was going to let her lead.

Jacky felt slightly irritated till she looked down to see a shocking sight, she knew there had been a crash and all but wow. "Don't worry, i'll bring you something to eat and more water." Her eyes were tender as she nodded more so to herself before standing.

Heading towards the inland and away from the beach till the noise of pain and suffering were all but gone. She mumbled to herself the many plant types and the uses while she looked around. 'First i should set a trap so that when i head back hopefully there will be something there.'

Rummaging carefully through the leaves and bushes she looked for the familiar scarlet buds but sadly she wasn't having any luck. Tripping on a tree root she rolled forward landing on her back. She huffed but didn't move, when she had falllen she thought she heard a rip not the skin ripping but more so of cloth. She flushed at the thought of some pervert seeing any bit of her skin. But she hadn't brought any string or needles so she would have to wait till she returned to daniel and charlie. Sitting up with half lidded eyes that soon widened as she face a clump of red budded plants. "Kacha!" Leaping to her feet she ran forward and plucked as many as she could. Rummaging through her pockets wandering if she brought anything to hold the little delicacy till she could fine a rock or piece of bark.

She held a smirk of triumph as she held a string that was attached to bedraggled rabbit as it hung limply over her shoulder. In her other hand she held a piece of would that bent slightly making a dip big enough to at as a sort of crushing bowl. Set her treasures next to daniel she continued with searching the sand for any do able rocks.
Back to top Go down
Spider

Spider

Coins : 3
Other Characters : Radioactive, Vekpo, Daniel

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 am

(wrong account don't care)

Radio watched as Charlie operated on the injured man, her bright green eyes examining the scene with intense curiosity. With a sudden burst, his screaming filled the air, loud and ear piercing. In an instant Radio was brought into a swirling torrent of memories, a loud snapping sound of some object falling finally making contact with whatever it happened to touch, pained screaming filling the air like echoing ghosts, the scent of blood, thick and smelling of rusty metal, a wild rush of colors until everything faded to black. She could hear silence, except for ragged breathing, flashes of a thick forest, and another blood curling scream.

A voice jerked her out of the random images. It was a man's somewhere off into reality. It was familiar to Radio somehow. She looked up, seeing a man approach her, his arms and hands coated in blood. In an instance she was frightened of this impending figure, looking up at him with wide eyes. A second more and in an instant she recognized the man. It was Charlie. She relaxed slightly, becoming slightly less tense.

"Hey, how ya holding?" he crouched down beside her, his face lit up in a bright smile that also held a hint of concern. Radio traveled his expression before glancing once more at the wreckage behind him.

"If you need anything I can get it for you.. maybe. We should be leaving the beach sometime soon and heading back to the village... there might not be any open houses so you might have to share a house with someone. Its better than not having any house at all though."

Radio's eyes widened once more, fear instantly pulsing through her body. She instantly hugged her knee tighter, swallowing nervously. The thought of other people that wanted to harm her surrounding her bright unbearable fear through her. They would hurt her. She looked up at him, resembling a frightened, demented child.

"No," she croaked, "No people." Radio then preceded to scan her surroundings once more before landing her gaze on Charlie.

Mentioned: everyone
Addressed: Charlie
Muse: ok
Mood: scared and paranoid as usual
Word Count: 343
Side Notes: on wrong account but I don't careeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

Coins : 18
Other Characters : Radioactive, Vekpo, Spider

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/100The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:00 pm

"Don't worry, i'll bring you something to eat and more water."

The man's words held an odd tenderness, a comfort, to Daniel. He still found it odd that everyone he had met up to this point was so friendly.

Next thing he knew, Daniel's eyes fluttered open. He wasn't too sure when he fell asleep, but the next thing her knew, he heard the sound of sand crunching underfoot near him. For a moment, the scene and sounds Daniel was surrounded with were unfamiliar. He could see a man approaching him, a limp rabbit in hand. After a second glance, Daniel remembered what had happened just moments before. The wreck, the people screaming, the chunk of metal that had been lodged in his side.

The man he still did not know the identity of walked toward him, clutching the body of a limp rabbit that was slung over his shoulder, and various buds of a red flower in the other, along with a piece of oddly curved wood. He blinked a few times, still attempting to wake himself from the extreme exhaustion that filled the fiber of his being, urging him to rest. He was both physically and emotionally drained. His throat hurt from screaming, and his side exploded in pain with every breath. Yet he didn't say anything, he didn't feel like annoying everyone else with his words.

Daniel succumbed to the temptation of sleep once more, finding relief in closing his eyes to rest.  

Addressed: no one
Mentioned: Charlie, Jack
Muse: bad
Mood: tired
Word count: 246 closeee enough
Side notes: bleh
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

Coins : 27
Other Characters : P H O E N I X

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am

"Sure you are. Thats why I made the plans to make friends with the locals. Because you're in charge." Jinx waved his hand dismissively and scoffed, "Don't you remember it was my idea?" He said sarcastically laughter in his eyes. "Thats the spirit Sir Jinx, just follow me lead and try not to look so grumpy and mean." Jinx tried to look as annoyed as he could. "Come on we all know I smile more then you Renny." He threw a sideways smile at her and grabbed her hands.

"You might smile quite a bit" He dropped her hands when she decided to stop mutilating his face. "But you still don't look very friendly with all your creepy make up on, no offense it suits you well it's just creepy, and black clothing so you gotta try extra hard to give a nice appearance." He brushed off her lecture. He could be nice to people... maybe. "Excuse me miss but could you tell me about what has happened here?" Jinx rolled his eyes at Ren's approval but laughter still shimmered in his eyes.

"Erm... hi"

"Hey, we're alright no need to act so tense." Jinx watched with interest as Ren got to work with what Jinx guessed to be a charming spell. "This scary guy is Jinx, but you could call him Captain or Sir Jinx. For whatever reason he enjoys being called both of those." Jinx scoffed and crossed his arms, a fake hurt look on his face. "Hey you're the one who made them up I just graciously accepted the names." He grinned widely.

Jinx glanced at Ren as she stepped back beside him. He leaned down and brought his hand to his mouth talking in a whisper, "Are you sure you didn't charm me, because I can't be so sure now." He straightened up, chuckling.

"I'm Vekpo." Jinx turned to the red haired woman as she spoke. "Vekpo?" He brought his hand up to his chin like he was thinking. "Guess I'm not the only one with a weird name." He smiled and examined Vekpo. He couldn't exactly place Vekpo in a group yet but she had said that she wasnt in the crash so it meant she could be anything. He dropped his hands to his sides and glanced at Ren. "Yeah call me Jinx like Ren here said."

He glanced over his shoulder to the chaos. It had gotten under control just a little bit. He turned back to the red haired woman. "So if you weren't on the boat how long have you been on this island?" Jinx wasnt one for small talk. That was unless he was completely bored. He preferred getting to the point and Vekpo here didn't have anything to add onto about the boat crash.

(Crappy post but I finally got it P:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wreckage
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4