Lost Shores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Shores

We may have the effect of exploding your brains out of pure awesome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
/div>
Welcome
Welcome to The Lost Shores, a supernatural/canine rp based on a unknown island near London.

London... chilly and snowy in the winter months and although warm and sometimes even hot in the summer, still far from a tropical island. Thats what a lot of people think... thats what the humans and canines of this island thought before they crashed here. No one knows how they came upon this island, but its a fact that its only a few hours (by ship) away from London, though the temperatures are dramatic, constantly changing from hot to cold and the inhabitants of this island are far from normal.

Really no one is certain where this island is, mostly everyone is unaware of its existence and all those poor souls lost here are thought to be dead, lost at sea. Of course thats only logic, but is it still logic when year after year a ship or plane wrecks after setting out, no record to be seen since they set out and no one returns? I'd say its more of those of the mainland lieing to themselves so they wouldn't risk it all just to track down this island to find out whats happening. Maybe it's better that way.
Latest topics
» The Wreckage
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am by Jinx

» Crazy chat logs
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm by Charlie

» September QotM
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm by Radioactive

» September PotM
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:52 pm by Admin

» September CotM
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm by Admin

» September MCotM
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:42 pm by Admin

» September FCotM
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 pm by Admin

» September MotM
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 pm by Admin

» The site is obviously under construction yo
The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm by Admin

Species Statistics
Humans- 4  ♂ 3 ♀ 1
Shifters- 5 4 ♀ 1
Witches- 2
♂ 0 ♀ 2
Necromancers-
2 ♂ 1 1
Spirits- 0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Hybrids-
0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Other- 0 ♂ 0 0
Total- 13 ♂ 8 ♀ 5
Rp Time
Weather
Staff
Word Counter

Word Length: 0
Guest chatbox
Affiliates

The Wreckage

Go down 
+9
Daniel
Jack
Vekpo
Phoenix
Alan
Charlie
Rocco
Radioactive
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vekpo
TWINZIES
TWINZIES
Vekpo

Coins : 9
Other Characters : Radioactive, Daniel, Spider

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger:

The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 pm

An average height woman peeked through the dark green fronds of a fern, examining the scene before her. An overturned ship teetered precariously on the shore of the island, battered bodies littered the crimson stained sand. The cries of the damaged people filled her ears, along with the random creaks of the stranded ship. The sound of the crash had brought her here. The prospect of new items drew her to the noise.

The woman took a step out of the brush, and quickly scrambled into the brush with a clumsy crash. She ha d failed to see six active strangers occupying the beach. A man was operating on a screaming woman, three men were in a cluster, two hugging and another one attending to another's wounds. It would be quite odd to see another stranger collecting items from the wreck. They couldn't stay on the beach forever, she would just have to wait for them to leave, then collect her things from the ship.

The woman sat down, brushing her electric red hair out of her different colored eyes, and peered through a parting in the brush, watching the strangers with odd curiousity. It occurred to her that this was the perfect opportunity to collect magical items that she could use. Blood, hair, skin, eyes, organs. She smiled, it was perfect.

A shining object caught her eye. It was near the man operating on the woman. It seemed to be a first aid kit of some sort. Take it a small voice urged her come on, just take the box, there's got to be some interesting things inside

Slowly, the woman got to her feet, and walked as quietly as possible through the brush, nearing the location across from the strangers. The more she stared at the box, the more she wanted it, the more she needed it and it's contents. Deciding better than to burst from the trees and grab it, she sat, as patiently as possible, waiting for the strangers to leave, or to abandon it for a moment.

Word Count: idk I'm too lazy
Adressed: no one
Mentioned: Charlie, Radio, Phoenix, Rocco, Alan
Muse: meh
Side notes: can't ruin a good Radilie moment c;
Back to top Go down
Alan

Alan

Coins : 30
Other Characters : Nope

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:45 am

The Wreckage - Page 2 Ngy9th The Wreckage - Page 2 Sc6ywg

‘’Well that’s cute.. you think you have a say in the matter. I'm hugging you and you're not going to argue’’, the man with the broken glasses and the busted lip said as his arms were still wrapped around Alan’s waist. The twenty years old survivor tried to pull himself free, but the strange looking man was much stronger than him.
Alan cursed himself in the back of his mind; if he wasn’t too tired, he would have already punched this guy in the face. He couldn’t believe this stranger was hugging him. He didn’t even know him. He wasn’t even sure if he liked this man, or if he was going to be worth trusting.

Once the man without pants who called himself Phoenix walked off and went back to the other guy, the man with the hat and the broken glasses spoke to Alan again, still hugging him. Alan had long ago given up struggling. He was just sitting there, exhausted and with a dude hanging around his waist. He just listened and didn’t bother opening his mouth to get in any defense mode, if that would ever be needed.
‘’Wasn't he just a big help. I could try stitching you up but it probably wouldn't end very well.’’
Alan felt a shiver run down his spine. The way this man spoke made him feel uneasy. Bringing his hands up to the stitches this Phoenix has made, made him feel grateful he was the one who had done it, instead of this stranger who was hugging him.

The sudden screams from the woman who was treated not too far away from them made Alan look that way, his blue-greenish eyes widened. Again he found some strength to try and struggle out of the stranger’s arms. He had no idea why he struggled, because suddenly these stranger’s arms felt familiar and safe. It was just the woman’s screams that had driven him to struggling. It was just the sudden shock that caught him to make some new amount of adrenaline.
This man holding him finally let go off him, but not because Alan was still struggling. It was like he didn’t know Alan was becoming quite scared again. He just spoke to him, like he normally spoke. For some reason it calmed the scared fellow down a little. He wasn’t alone on this island, there were other survivors.
‘’If you need anything just let me know though... I'm not exactly busy or anything so I'll just sit here with you for a bit.’’

Alan looked at the man, his eyes widened in another shock-attack. He wrapped his arms around his knees, pulling them up to his chin again, only this time he didn’t start rocking back and forth. He only looked at the man as he tried to look for words.
He had never said such a thing to anyone, but now that he was still, and again, in some sort of shock, having company suddenly didn’t sound as bad anymore.
‘’Talk, I wanna talk…’’, was all he could say. He hated talking, he hated making friends, he hated company. But now as he sat on the shores, close near the wreckage of the ship, company was the best thing he could wish for.

Addressed: Rocco
Mentioned: Charlie, Radioactive, Phoenix
Mood: In shock, quite calm, yet scared
Word count: 545
Note: I posted again, weeeee~ Alan is becoming… social. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/
Charlie
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Charlie

Coins : 89

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:23 pm

The Wreckage - Page 2 Create.php?text=Charlie%20James&name=Simply%20Glamorous
(Sorry guys there wasn't much to post about please forgive me breaking my own rules)
"My name is Radioactive." Charlie looked at her, his greenish eyes narrowed. "Radioactive eh?" He didn't voice it but of course he thought it was a strange name.. of course he was best friends with a man named Phoenix so really Charlie shouldn't think it that strange. "Interesting name... I'm Charlie" he smiled kindly at her. Her screams that filled the air made Charlie feel insanely bad, but he was doing his best to not cause he as much pain. "I'm really sorry" he said, finishing up and setting the needle and thread aside. "You're all done now" he smiled kindly at her. "If you uh.. if you want I can help you put your pants back on. If thats not awkward I mean.. cause you must be in pain and.." He trailed off and looked up at the sky awkwardly. "Well they're actually Phoenix's pants and probably gonna be to big for you but.. at least you'll have bigger pockets?"

Addressed: Radioactive
Mentioned: Radioactive, Phoenix
Song of the moment: The Light behind Your Eyes by My Chemical Romance
Muse: Bad
Tone: sdhfghall mixed up
Word Count: 161
Side Notes: rawr I'll post with Rocco later

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Coins : 24

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Eyes downcast he clenched and unraveled his fist. "Its there fault. Not mine." "Of course its there fault im perfect, you know it dear sweet brother of mine." He muttered to himself, in his head he heard the soft and quaint voice of his sister but out loud it was in his hoarse voice. He'd been quiet for so long, why would he ever want to open his mouth? He had all the words he needed huddled in his inner most thoughts. He didn't need them, all they've ever done was destroy who he had been. "I'm hungry, i know i'll get berrys or something." Turning on her heel she headed for the inner island. Pausing in her stride she lifted her foot with mild disgust on her face. "Oh no, my feet. There filthy, so tainted."
Back to top Go down
Vekpo
TWINZIES
TWINZIES
Vekpo

Coins : 9
Other Characters : Radioactive, Daniel, Spider

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pm

(posting with wrong account cause I'm too lazy to switch 'em)

At last Charlie had finished stitching Radio's head wound. The skinny woman's finger's relaxed their grip on the stick she was holding. Crescent shaped fingernail indentations were imprinted on her palms. Her bright green eyes flitted nervously back to Charlie, who apologized once more for stitching her wounds, and set away the nettle he had used.

"If you uh.. if you want I can help you put your pants back on. If that's not awkward I mean.. cause you must be in pain and.." The woman looked back down to her lower torso, remembering that Charlie had needed to remove her pants in order for him to operate on her.

"Well they're actually Phoenix's pants and probably gonna be to big for you but.. at least you'll have bigger pockets?" Her lips pulled back to a faint smile.

"it would be nice to have some pants on" Radio spoke weakly, after all, she was in only underwear.

Word count: idek
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Stomping his foot down in irritation at the fact that she was walking in filth along with the fact she was probably going to only get berries. 'Don't be picky.' He stood still as stone while he felt a bit dazed before the sound of voices met his ears. 'Wait? Why should i even have to search for food, i'm awesome i'll just get one of those charming young men to do it for me.' With a cocky smile jacky sauntered his/her way over to the group. Putting a hand on his hip, he let his green eyes roam. 'How delicious they all look. Right brother?' In his mind he felt himself roll his eyes. 'And? I doubt it'll work.' She snickered with a fox grin plastered on her lips. "Hello, i'm not intruding am i?" He more like purred the words in a seductive tone. Before her it seemed someone was being tended to. 'What a gorgeous face.' Jack scoffed to himself, why should he ask for anyone's help. He didn't need it. 'Please sister of mine, i'll get you something, not one of them.' No one deserved his sisters attention, they had no right to her. Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Rocco
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Rocco

Coins : 48
Other Characters : Charlie

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Hunger:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:15 am

The Wreckage - Page 2 Create.php?text=Rocco%20Cassell&name=HenryMorganHand
‘’Talk, I wanna talk…’’, Rocco's sharp blue eyes softened and he pulled his legs up close to him, crossing them over each other. He smiled kindly at the guy. Really Rocco was more one for action, not much for vocal interaction but he could try. Really just put to much stress on him and more then half the people he talks to annoys him and just frustrates him cause they don't think like him. "Thats fine, I'm here for you and you can say whatever you're comfortable with I guess?" The human shrugged his shoulders slightly, thinking briefly about hugging him again but the urge soon passed.

Rocco looked up as a quite handsome man came up, a grin spread across his features. The human gave a slight crooked smile, waving a hello to the guy. "Hello, I'm not intruding am I?" Rocco shook his head, "not at all" he said in an almost sing-song voice. He patted the sand next to him, "you can come sit with us if you want, it wouldn't hurt to have another pretty face around." Yeah, Rocco was a bit of a flirt. He wasn't even sure if this dude you know, liked men. But judging by his mannerisms Rocco had figured the guy wasn't completely straight, either that or he was a very feminine male. Either way Rocco had to admit he was attracted to the guy.

"I'm Rocco by the way, and this is Alan." He pulled his blue eyes over the guys body before stopping on his face again. "Judging by your kept outward appearance you weren't in this wreckage?" As he spoke of the guys appearance it hit Rocco he probably didn't look his best right now. A puffy, bloody lip and bleeding nose along with a black eye. He certainly wasn't making a good first impression. "I wasn't in the crash either... I just got into a fight though so I'm sort of worn out and I'm sure I don't look very pretty." He chuckled softly and put a finger to his lip, pulling it down and looking at the blood on his finger tip.

Addressed: Jack, Alan
Mentioned: Alan, Jack
Song of the moment: Boy Division by My Chemical Romance
Muse: Pretty good
Word Count: 360
Side Notes: Rocco you flirt you

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:41 am

"Well shit. Mhmm i know hun." Jacky smiled brighter when she noticed she was indeed welcomed among the group. Trailing between the people his eyes intent on the male who had spoken.

Sitting gracefully before becoming a bit more laid back. His right leg laid out straight while his second was bent and his hands a bit behind him to keep himself sat up. 'Your such a slob.' Moving his gaze to rocco he did a once over with a bit of a smirk spreading. 'You must admit i did quite nicely.' Looking between the two with a nod in greeting. "My name is jacky, and no i wasn't. But i happened to have seen it." Jack didn't even know why he was even humoring his sister, even if he gained the guys attention. "Oh, a fighting man? I like." Jacky reached into her pocket to grab a rag that was usually kept there for emergency's. Sitting up more straight she dusted off her hands before using one finger to tip rocco's face towards her while the other hand used the rag to help wipe away some of the blood. 'Jacklyn...you know how i feel about blood.' Jack couldn't help but whine in his mind. Jacky upheld her smile while giving a wink before she sat back satisfied with her work.

Addressed:Rocco
Mentioned:jacky,jacklyn,alan,rocco
Back to top Go down
Rocco
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Rocco

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Hunger:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:31 am

"My name is jacky, and no i wasn't. But i happened to have seen it." Rocco looked at the guy, his bright blue eyes full of curiosity. Jacky was an interesting name for a guy, and Rocco figured his name might be Jack but he goes by Jacky for whatever reason. Whatever it was Rocco wouldn't disrespect the guy so he assumed he'd just call him Jacky. "Yeah, I saw it too. I don't think anyone could have missed it really." His mouth gaped open into a yawn, only to close moment later.

"Oh, a fighting man? I like." Rocco raised an eyebrow, smiling at him. He was CERTAINLY not completely straight. As the man tipped Rocco's head towards him and wiped off his face he flinched slightly, having issues with people touching him but calmed down once he realized Jacky wasn't hurting him. He brushed his hair out of his face and sat back as Jacky did. "Thanks" he said softly, though his face was still throbbing from getting beat up. "I actually end up getting into fights a lot." The human sighed softly, adjusting his cracked glasses. He didn't even really need glasses, he just wore them sometimes to be wearing them. Now was one of those times. "I don't know why people just don't like me that much I guess... so it's not exactly anything I can't handle." Maybe he was just trying to act tough but hey, he saw the chance and he was taking it.

Addressed: Jack
Mentioned: Jack
Song of the moment: Time Is Running Out by Muse
Muse: Baddish
Word Count: 251
Side Notes: Mehehehe

Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

Coins : 18
Other Characters : Radioactive, Vekpo, Spider

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 pm

A short, sandy blonde haired man stirred in the sand. He was splayed awkwardly in the yellow grains, laying on his stomach, the left side of his face pressed against the sand, one arm underneath his body and his legs sprawled. His cream colored shirt was stained in a crimson colored substance, beginning to stain the finely ground sand below him. The blood stained waves brushed against his soaked jeans and black converse.

With a sudden jerk, the man moved. His chest expanded as his lungs attempted to take in a breath, and began coughing up seawater. After a fit of coughing, the man's breaths came out ragged, painful from the fierce ejection of seawater. His bright blue eyes fluttered open. For a moment, all he cold see was a blurred mass of bright colored sand, and a vast collection of blue. His eyes squinted as his surroundings became clearer, observing different shades of green foliage in the distance as well as the sand and the sky. Confusion filled him with a moment, his eyes blinking, when the memories suddenly flowed back; the loud, terrified screams of the passengers echoing in his mind, the forceful and earsplitting slam as the boat ripped apart, the fearful feeling of forceful torrents of water surrounding him. He could remember being catapulted into the water, forced to swim ashore. The thought that he was in the ocean sent a feeling of fear though him, remembering the strong waves knocking him underwater as he resurfaced continuously.

The man could hear the sound of those dying in the wreckage around him, others searching for family members, or the disheartened sobs as survivors realized those they cared for were gone. He decided he should move out of the wreckage, hearing the sound of the ocean liner teetering precariously on the shore. The sandy blonde man lifted his right arm, pushing himself up in attempt to free his left arm buried underneath his body. A fiery, intense pain on his left side, causing him to wince and grit his teeth. He peered down to the source of his pain, glimpsing a small chunk of metal lodged in his side, which was bleeding quite profusely. His heart sunk in fear, knowing the injury was quite serious, and that the metal would need to be removed immediately. His blood was already staining the sand below him.

The man took a breath, then pushed himself unsteadily to his feet, feeling a slight pain in his ankle as he did so.  The man groaned in pain as he stood, affecting his injury as he did so. He looked around him, perhaps some other survivors could offer some help to him. He knew with reluctance, that this meant having to communicate with others, there was no way in hell that he would be able to remove the chunk of metal by himself.

The man spotted a few figures in the distance in two separate clusters. Instinctively, he went to approach them, but was stopped by his injured ankle. He cursed under his breath, half out of pain, half out of annoyance.

"Hey," the man called out, beginning to walk towards them, trying to ignore the pain in his ankle and the limp bodies of the passengers of the ocean liner strewn below him. As his injured ankle impacted with the sand, he suppressed a wince.

After a few moments of limping, he approached a cluster of strangers. They seemed to be busy attending to each other. a group of four men were conversing, and a man was finishing up his operation on a woman. The group of men seemed a bit busy, so the man decided it was a better option to approach the man and the woman. Besides, there were less people involved, and less people meant less communication.

"Umm... hey there," the man spoke awkwardly. He could feel the adrenaline, he gained from the crash wearing off, and the full weight of his injuries hard on him. His side began to throb painfully, and he wore a nervous and pained smile. The blonde man could feel his blood dripping from the lodged piece of metal in his side. He was feeling a little faint, realizing he had lost a good deal of blood.

Mentioned: Charlie, Phoenix, Rocco, Jack, Alan, Radioactive
Addressed: Charlie
Muse: better than usual
Mood: awkward, concerned, in shock
Side notes: mehehe
Back to top Go down
Alan

Alan

Coins : 30
Other Characters : Nope

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 am

The Wreckage - Page 2 Ngy9th The Wreckage - Page 2 Sc6ywg

‘’Thats fine, I'm here for you and you can say whatever you're comfortable with I guess?’’, the strange man spoke and Alan felt a bit better. He wasn’t sure what to talk about though, he wasn’t that much of a social person and relied on others to lead any conversation they had with him. This man in front of him however seemed to have other plans.
His head still hurt, and the twenty years old lad shook his head groaning to wave the pain away. It made him quite dizzy and for a moment he had forgotten the man’s name. He looked him up and down, trying to realize what the man’s name was, but he was so exhausted that he just couldn’t recall it.
‘’Crap, I’m already messing up… I should never have ended up talking to strangers I just got to know…’’, the young man thought, quite annoyed with himself.

‘’Hello, I'm not intruding am I?’’
‘’Not at all. You can come sit with us if you want, it wouldn't hurt to have another pretty face around.’’
Alan looked up to see a man coming their way. The young man wasn’t sure if this stranger was that much of alright. In Alan’s eyes this man acted quite strange. Quite… female-like. Was he a homosexual? Probably.
Alan knew it wasn’t good to be disrespectful towards others. He had always been a fighter and a very rude person, but this was the only thing he had learned from his parents and remembered. But, even though he didn’t want to be disrespectful and… racist, he slightly moved away from the man, feeling very much uncomfortable being around him.
He gave the man with the busted nose and the broken glasses and short glance before staring at the sand. His blue-greenish eyes had become more blue again as he had calmed down, and he led them away from the female-like man, off to the ocean.

‘’I'm Rocco by the way, and this is Alan. Judging by your kept outward appearance you weren't in this wreckage?’’, the man with the busted nose said and Alan looked his way. He finally remembered the man’s name! Good!
He didn’t feel like eying the man that had just come their way but decided to look up at him anyway, only to appear a little bit more social. looking up was a lot of effort for him, because he hated to look people in the eyes. He hated being social.
‘’I wasn't in the crash either... I just got into a fight though so I'm sort of worn out and I'm sure I don't look very pretty.’’
The words of Rocco made Alan chuckle, but he quickly suppressed the need to burst out into laughter. Very soon an exhausted look was plastered to his bleeding face. After all, that Rocco laughed about his own situation didn’t mean Alan was allowed to laugh, as well.

‘’My name is Jacky, and no I wasn't. But I happened to have seen it.’’, the man said and Alan looked his way as he sat down next to Rocco. He really felt uneasy near this guy and soon the next words of this man who called himself Jacky made him shiver. ‘’Oh, a fighting man? I like.’’
He even took out a rag that was in his pocket, to wipe off the blood that was on Rocco’s face. In the back of his mind Alan whined to this action. He felt himself shiver, but tried to not show it. He was so afraid of this man, it was just the way he acted. He acted like a girl. A man that acted like a girl…
‘’Thanks.’’, Rocco responded to this. How could he accept this stranger touching him while they just had met? It felt to Alan like he had ended up in some sort of reality series. Maybe it was even a comedy, with him having the leading role, playing a confused and wounded man. This just couldn’t be real, he must already be dreaming.
Yes, he was just dreaming, and this man called Jacky hadn’t arrived. And now Rocco was probably hugging him in his sleep.
This thought made him shiver again and he groaned. That was not a very pleasant thought. And not a very pleasant moment to wake up with as well. He brought up his arm and pinched himself, only to let out a short scream and to realize he was awake. This Jacky person was still there sitting next to Rocco. Dang it.

Alan realized Rocco and this Jacky person would survive. He had nothing to say to them, how much he wanted to talk to someone in private. But now that Jacky was here, he felt less for talking. So Alan just laid on his side, his head resting on his arms. It felt like his arms already started to feel numb, but that was probably his imagination, and the dizzy feeling of having lost a lot of blood.
‘’I see you can manage. I will just doze off to sleep right now…’’, he mumbled to the two. He had learned somewhere that falling asleep with these wounds would cause him to die, but at this moment Alan could care less. After all he would never see his hometown again, and his family and ‘friends’. dying now didn’t seem like an option to be too bad.

Addressed: Rocco, Jacky
Mentioned: Rocco, Jacky
Mood: Uncomfortable, exhausted, dizzy
Word count: 901, whooo~
Note: Oh my gosh, Alan doesn’t want to be a racist but he so is. He just doesn’t say it, only thinks it. But still. Bad Alan!

Back to top Go down
http://www.jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/
Charlie
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 am

Charlie watched the group Phoenix was with, the pantsless man left rather quickly and Charlie lingered only a bit longer when a feminine guy walked over and just merrily flirted with the beat up guy. Charlie just shrugged his shoulders, the two being lovey dovey didn't bother him as much as it seemed to be bothering the other wounded guy, after all Charlie was bisexual himself. Instead he turned his hazel eyes back to Radio, smiling softly and awkwardly at her. "It would be nice to have some pants on" he nodded slowly and grabbed her hand carefully, helping her onto her feet and leaning her awkwardly so she was sort of draped over his shoulder.

Now Charlie's face had turned a bright red color, his ears burning hot. This was literally the only way he could do this as painlessly as possible. "I'm so so so so sorry this is really invading your privacy." Really the shapeshifter couldn't say sorry enough, it was really not very gentlemanly to strip a half conscious woman down then have to press her body uncomfortably against his own to put some other strange man's pants on her. Right now Charlie wasn't very comfortable and he guessed she didn't feel any better. Her arms and head were draped over his shoulder while the rest of her body half rested on the entire front of his body and half stood.

Not to mention Charlie's head was sort of wrapped around her side, so he could actually see. This uncomfortable position was just so he could help hold her up while putting her pants on, he wanted to prevent as much pain as he could. Picking up the pants he tapped the back of one leg with his hand as a silent command for her to lift it. As she did he slipped that leg in then did the same with the other. Once she was fully dressed again he slowly set her down and slid out from beneath her, sitting across from her with his legs cross. "Thats better, less awkward for the both of us."

"Hey," hearing the call out from a sandy haired man Charlie hadn't seen before the shifter leaped to his feet and made his way quickly over, though the guy had already walked a good distance so Charlie really didn't even move anywhere. The guy looked terrible and would most likely faint any moment, so Charlie of course rushed over, placing his arms so he was sort of cradling the guy without hurting his side with a piece of metal lodged in it. He Sort of forced the guy gently to the ground, not wanting him to fall and injure himself more.

He looked at the metal nervously then glanced around at his resources. "Shit man you're pretty fucked up..." he smiled sheepishly, trying to brighten the mood a bit. To be honest Charlie doubted he could save this guy, he had already lost a lot of blood and removing the metal would just cause more bleeding. He swallowed nervously, he didn't even have any cloth left to patch him up a bit. Charlie looked at his arms nervously and let out a small sigh, it was a life and death situation here pretty much, he could risk showing his fucked up and scarred body to save a life, right?

Slowly he pulled his jacket off, it was to hot for it anyways he was just wearing it to cover his scars. As he removed the jacket he looked around nervously, feeling as if at that moment every set of eyes had turned to him. He let out a nervous laugh type thing before raising the jacket up and ripping it using a mix of his teeth and his hands. Once it was ripped he used the pieces to clean up the guy a bit and make a cast for his ankle using the cloth and some pierces of wood, now was the issue. "I don't know how to remove this" he said softly, wrapping his arms instinctively around each other as if his small hands could cover all of his arms from sight.

Addressed: Radioactive, Daniel
Mentioned: Radioactive, Phoenix, Alan, Rocco, Daniel
Song of the moment: Who Are You Now by Sleeping With Sirens
Muse: good
Tone: Awkward, embarrassed, shy, confused, helpless
Word Count: 700
Side Notes: hur

Back to top Go down
Radioactive
TWINZIES
TWINZIES
Radioactive

Coins : 59
Other Characters : Vekpo

Character info
Character Health:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Radio could feel the tugging, painful feeling of the stitches on her leg as Charlie helped her to her feet. She could still identify a nagging, instinctive fear that Charlie was going to harm her, or had negative intentions. She dismissed such thoughts, and winced as she moved, sort of draped over Charlie's shoulder.

She noticed another group of people nearby, all males and were talking amongst themselves. She was instantly anxious, noticing one of them being the man she had attacked earlier. She was certain that they held negative and harmful intentions. Her eyes were fixated on them, wide in fear.

"I'm so so so so sorry this is really invading your privacy." Radio blinked a few times, coming back to the realization that Charlie was assisting on dressing her fully once more. Her lips formed a nervous and anxious smile, and she couldn't help but blush slightly. She felt a small tapping of Charlie's fingers on the back of her leg, making her jump slightly out of instinct, and lifted her leg as Charlie slid the pair of jeans on. She was half expecting Charlie to inform her of the need for he other leg to move, yet she still jumped. Slowly, she moved her leg upwards, once more feeling the tugging of the stitches on her leg. Wincing as she moved, she could feel the denim material of the jeans on her foot, and slowly moved it back to the sand.

She was relieved as Charlie at last set her down upon the sand. The jeans she wore were quite large, considering how malnourished Radio was, and the fact that they were men's. upon sitting, she grabbed the shin of her uninjured leg, keeping the other one extended, watching Charlie sit across from her. Her gaze flitted anxiously around her, from Charlie to her surrounds, focusing more on Charlie.

"That's better, less awkward for the both of us." She nodded slowly, still looking around her nervously. She could feel the lack of sleep wearing down on her, yet she knew that the probability of her resting while surrounded by so many people wee slim to none at all.

She looked over, hearing the yell of another stranger. She looked over, seeing an injured looking man with lighter colored hair. Fear filled her as she saw him beginning to approach her and Charlie. Radio watched as Charlie leapt to his feet, instantly approaching the man. She knew that she wouldn't be able to defend herself in the event of an attack, and being out in the middle of the sand made her more anxious and feel even more exposed.

She glanced over to the foliage, deciding that is was not too far from her current location. She glanced back at Charlie, who had arrived at the man, and decided to move. With her injuries, she did not move at a very great speed, and was on all fours, dragging her stitched leg in the sand. She winced fro the more intense tugging of her stitches.

After a few moments she reached the safety of the trees, pulling herself under a large fern frond. She instantly sat in the position she was previously in, scanning the beach for any suspicious activity.

Word Count: 543
Mentioned: Charlie, Daniel, Rocco, Alan, Phoenix, Jack
Addressed: Charlie kind-of
Muse: pretty good
Mood: anxious, fearful, nervous
Side Notes: doot
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
The Wreckage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Daniel watched as the man who had been operating on a woman rushed over, instantly helping him to the sand. He was feeling quite dizzy and most likely didn't look too well, and didn't resist as the stranger helped him to the ground. He could sense a nervous feeling in the man as he glanced at this side, and back to the resources he had available.

"Shit man you're pretty fucked up..." he heard the man speak nervously, once more examining his wound

"Well, that's not a very good sign." Daniel spoke instinctively, sarcasm obvious in his tone in attempt of hiding how frightened he actually was. Despite the fact that the piece of metal that had lodged itself in his side was about the size of half his palm, he was loosing a lot of blood. He glimpsed a look at the back of his had, which had begun to look a bit pale.

Daniel watched as the stranger removed his jacket with apparent reluctance, and began ripping it in attempt to make bandages and similar tools to assist him. He couldn't help but notice some scars on the young man's arms as he moved about. Realizing it was a bit rude, Daniel watched the ripping of the jacket instead, and the making of a splint for his ankle with some discarded wood.

"I don't know how to remove this." The stranger's words struck a great deal of fear into Dan. The chunk of metal would need to be removed in order for his survival, and the fact that this fellow seemed the most knowledgeable on medical information and didn't know how to remove it was quite frightening.

"Then what do you propose we do?" He spoke, his statement's intentions to be serious.

Word count: 295
Mentioned: Charlie
Addressed: Charlie
Muse: bleh
Mood: frightened, nervous
Side notes: no Dan muse meeeehhh

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:54 pm

A frown creased across his features as he stared off away from the group, he knew he overstepped his boundaries,his sister really needed to learn personal space. A movement grabbed his attention, the sound of shifting places came from the guy known as alan. His gaze seemed skeptical as they bored into jack. Jack held his shoulders slightly slumped as his demeanor returned to his control as his jacklyn decided she'd much prefer a nap.  But more so her actions needed to be justified. Rubbing the back of his neck he gave rocco a sheepish grin. "Sorry about that...." His voice rough as he gave a fox like grin then looked around more closely to examine his surroundings.'One hell of a crash...'His words drifting off through his mind unanswered. The thought of her leaving sent a tremor through him but he quickly shook it away.

Returning his attention back to the two males beside him he contemplated his thoughts. "Is there anything i can do to help?" His gaze flickered towards rocco briefly while a smile tugged at his lips. 'Darn her cursed thoughts...'

Mentioned:Alan,rocco,the others in the area
Back to top Go down
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Coins : 27
Other Characters : Rocco, Charlie

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Coming up onto the beach Ren leaned down, untieing her combat boots and stashing them within the roots of a tree along with her socks. There were two groups, one consisting of a woman who had just had her pants put on by a shorter man that was pierced and tattooed as well as another taller man with black hair and hazel eyes without pants on, she assumed the female had his pants as they were quite big on her. Laying on the ground was a man who had just been bandaged up, a piece of metal jutting painfully from his side and the tattooed man looming over him with a worried face.

Near by that group was another group, all men. They were all attractive, one with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes might have been more attractive if he wasn't bloody and beat up. She glanced between the two groups, trying to decide which one to grace with her presence. Ren looked at the wounded man on the ground, although she liked to believe she cared about his health and wanted to help him there was still that emptiness of feeling nothing, as always. She really didn't care, but she wished she did. With a small sigh she glanced at the tall necromancer behind her, Jinx. He most likely wouldn't stick with her if she softened up.

The witch let out a sigh and gave a final glance to each of the group before twisting around on her bare feet, creating a small dent in the sand. "What do you say we do captain?" She smirked slightly, her brown eyes narrowing. "They might have something we could use, so if we help them we could also be helping ourselves.. we could also befriend them so we would have more protection.. of course if they don't agree with our kinds ways we would have to trash them but for this moment I don't think killing them would be the right thing... theres a lot of them after all and we don't know their races."

Addressed: Jinx
Mentioned: Jinx
Song of the moment: Time Is Running Out by Muse
Wearing: Clicky
Word Count: 348
Side Notes: Finally posted!

Back to top Go down
Charlie
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Charlie heard shuffling behind him, so turned his body to see Radio staggering away. He sighed softly and tilted his head back, why was she going away? She was gonna end up hurting herself... did Charlie make her that uncomfortable? He shook his head, there was no point worrying about it now, someone's life was in his hands. "Well, that's not a very good sign." He looked at the man and smiled softly, shaking his head. "Don't worry, I went to med school for about a year or two... it was a while ago of course but I remember a lot of it, I'll do my best to fix you up as painlessly as I can manage."

He picked up the remains of his ripped up black jacket, holding it in one hand while he gripped the metal with the other. "This is gonna hurt like hell, I'm sorry" taking no time he pulled the metal out quickly, trying to ignore any signs of pain the man let out and quickly placed the jacket on the wound, pressing down hard. "Phoenix give me my thread and needle and go fill that water bottle with salt water." He spoke with urgency in his tone, pressing firmly on the wound.

"Shit" he muttered under his breath, the blood was already soaking through his jacket and he really didn't want to have to pull off his shirt. "I hope you don't mind me taking your shirt off, easier to wok like this" without waiting for a response Charlie quickly removed his jacket from the wound, nearly gagging at the gory mess of it and pulling the shirt carefully from Daniel's head, placing it on the wound now. "Hurry up Phoenix" he said through gritted teeth, his hands bloody now and warm from the blood of both Radio and Daniel, and already this new piece of cloth was turning red.

Addressed: Daniel, Phoenix
Mentioned: Radioactive, Phoenix, Daniel
Song of the moment: Staring At The Sun by The Offspring
Wearing: Working on it
Word Count: 318
Side Notes: Sorry terrible post

Back to top Go down
Rocco
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Rocco

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:45 pm

(Warning this post has pretty mature content towards the end. Sorry)
Rocco's eyes shot towards Alan like bullets. They were narrowed into icy slits, and he was obviously not happy. He couldn't explain it really he just felt unbelievably agree at Alan, just his mannerisms seemed off as if he was uncomfortable and it made Rocco feel like he was making Alan uncomfortable by flirting with Jacky. It ticked him off, just reminded him of when he was still in school a lot of people were uncomfortable around him and it just frustrated him. ‘’I see you can manage. I will just doze off to sleep right now…’’ He let out a low inhuman growling noise and balled up his hands into fists.

How dare he just go to sleep, they were talking. Was Rocco really so unimportant and boring that Alan was just going to go to sleep. He felt his mind become suddenly groggy feeling and he couldn't think clearly at all, his ears turning red and heart beat seeming to pick up. Letting out a soft groan of annoyance he began absently scratching at his legs, though it did no damage as they were covered in jeans. He wanted to punch Alan, but he didn't want to at the same time. Getting into another fight wouldn't be the best way to go, so it was time to vent in a different way.

"Is there anything i can do to help?" Jacky's voice reminded him that the other guy was still there, and his eyes shot over to him. With quick, fluid movements Rocco turned to face the guy, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling him up onto his feet, causing his shirt to come up enough for a thin line of skin to be seen as Rocco half led half dragged Jacky to a tree, shoving him roughly against the trunk and taking no time to smash his mouth into the other guys.

The kiss seemed to last for ages before Rocco pulled back from the kiss to take in a sharp gasp of air. He stood there, one of his hands still wadded up in the top part of the guys shirt, still leaving that thin part of his skin right above his pants line exposed. He let his icy eyes hover on that spot before unwinding his hand from Jacky's shirt and instead wrapping it around his head, lacing his fingers through the guy's dark brown hair and grabbing his lip between his teeth, tugging at it before melting back into a kiss.

He let out a sigh, still kissing Jacky of course and let his free hand fumble around with the button of his jeans before, oops what do you know he had the other guys pants unbuttoned. Really Rocco wasn't sure if anyone could see them (probably could seeing as they were pretty out in the open) but everything else in the world was just gone to him, even his anger had subsided. Once again Rocco pulled back from this kiss, this time hovering longer with his face close to Jack's and his breath coming out in short steady huffs. His eyes pulled down towards the guys now unbuttoned pants that were now falling off his body before going back up to meet his eyes as if asking for permission, not that he cared. And he made that apparent as he had pulled his boxers down just enough for him to get his hand into his pants and you know, give him a hand job. By now you could expect Rocco was quite tight in the pants if you know what I mean.

Song of the moment: Mutt by Blind 182
Muse: Gay and erotic. I am so sorry
Tone: This pretty much describes him right now: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnw20xjmav1qgqxbk.gif
Wearing: clicky
Word Count: 606
Side Notes: Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am

Gaze flicking between the now resting alan and rocco who seemed to be displeasured at the actions of alan. But it became apparent that his voice had snapped rocco out of his so called daze. Jack hadn't had much time to expect what came next as he was jerked onto his feet and forced back against a tree. 'The hell?' At first he didn't know if rocco was planning on starting a fight with him. But that thought was soon thrown out the window as his lips were pressed to the others. He wasn't even given a real  chance to react as the lighter haired guy pulled away. Jack managed to stop the disappointed grunt once the warmth of the other had gone.

Gulping he could almost hear jacklyn's snicker in the back of his mind as she put a few images in his head. Jack shuddered as fingers traced through his hair like a phantom as the kiss resumed. Leaning a bit forward into the kiss he allowed his eyes to close, nipping a bit at the others lips. 'Maybe i should of listened to that crazy lady...' Reaching his arms around rocco's waist pulling him as close as possible before the kiss once more broke. His chest rose and fell heavily as he panted. Then he noticed something off, he'd been so distracted by the kiss he didn't realize his pants were being messed with. 'I'm such a bitch...' Frowning as he returned his eyes up at the other at the thought of being dominated but the moment he came into eye contact with rocco it fell away.

Trailing his hand down roco's side he smirked as he noticed the others predicament. "Its good to know I'm still want able." His tone light with a joke. He never really paid much mind to sexual relationships before so he was still a bit clueless at the moment.

Mentioned:Alan,Rocco
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 am

Daniel watched absent mindedly as the man above him glanced at the distant tree line momentarily, and turned his attention once more on Dan's wound. The sandy haired man attempted to look over to where he had peered too, and was suddenly met with a mixture of dizzying, swirling colors. He blinked his bright blue eyes in attempt to focus his vision once more, squinting intensely. The moment of swirling colors caused a paint to his head, reminding him that the amount of blood that he was loosing was increasing dangerously. The last thing he needed was to loose consciousness.

"Don't worry, I went to med school for about a year or two... it was a while ago of course but I remember a lot of it, I'll do my best to fix you up as painlessly as I can manage."

Daniel smiled weakly and a bit sheepishly, a little more reassured. At least this fellow knew about medicine, even if it was for a brief period and a considerable time ago. He watched as the man took hold of his tattered jacket in one hand, and knew with dread what he planned to do. He watched as the man grabbed ahold of the metal jutting from his side. His heart rate sped up with fright and nervousness. "This is gonna hurt like hell, I'm sorry."

With a sudden jerk the man removed the metal from his left side. The pain was overwhelmingly intense, his bright blue eyes closed tightly, his body tightened with the fiery pain that flowed through him. It was too unbelievably painful to describe correctly.

His chest expanded as he let out a horrible yell, his fingers clenched harshly in his palms, muscles tense. His back arched in pain, his body writhing slowly. His voice cracked, the awful shriek he immediately uttered had died down to a pitiful whimper, followed with a string of colorful curse words through painfully clenched teeth.

Dan was barely aware of the man's words, all he could really recognize was the feeling of the man pressing cloth after cloth on his profusely bleeding, gaping wound. He felt the man remove his shirt, not objecting nor caring very much, if not at all.

He had stopped writhing, but continued to pump out pained, heavy breaths. Dan's teeth and hands remained clenched tightly, trying to fight the pain with some form of dignity.

Mentioned: Charlie, Radioactive (I guess)
Addressed: Charlie (indirectly)
Muse: so-so
Mood: in pain, terrified, nervous
Word Count: 402
Side notes: idek
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Coins : 34
Other Characters : J I N X

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Phoenix absent mindedly walked back to Charlie after helping out Alan. There was so much going on and the only face Phoenix recognized was Charlies. For awhile Phoenix just stood there trying to get his emotions in check. He felt extremely useless and extremely confused.

He made his way to Charlie and was brought back to reality by the other shifters voice. He was helping out a sandy blonde haired guy and before Phoenix could brace himself the guy was shouting in pain. Phoenix winced and turned to Charlie as he spoke.

"Phoenix give me my thread and needle and go fill that water bottle with salt water." Phoenix nodded quickly and grabbed the empty water bottle before jogging over to the shoreline. He filled up the bottle with the salty water and capped it before jogging back to Charlie. He retrieved the needle and thread and shoved them at the other shifter.

He was happy to be helping out and all and he knew he hadn't done anything compared to Charlie but he already felt like he was emotionally spent. He was used to seeing blood and gore and hearing pain, mostly his own, but this was a lot and by now he just wanted to go and curl into a ball.

He cleared his head and watched the stranger with an emotionless expression.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Charlie looked up to watch Phoenix hurry off to get the things he asked for. He bit his lip nervously before turning his attention back to his patient. The shifter was worried about to things, his friend dieing and this stranger dieing. Charlie didn't want either to die but even though it was sad to say if he had choose which one to save he would save Phoenix. Nothing against this guy just he actually knew Phoenix, trusted Phoenix. This other guy just came up and nearly died by Charlie's feet. He sighed softly, so if a shark attacked phoenix Charlie would throw himself in there and pull Phoenix out, dead or alive.

As Phoenix pulled himself back through the water Charlie finally let out a slow steady breath, now he just hoped nothing freak happened. And luckily soon enough Phoenix was standing right in front of him with the stuff he asked for. "There." Charlie gave the guy a thankful smile and grabbed the bottle of alcohol first. Opening it he scrunched up his nose at the smell, he hated alcohol and that meant everything about it. Whatever, this wasn't about him it was about this dieing guy. By now both sheets of cloth were soaked completely red and useless so he removed them and tossed them into the sand.

Next he opened the first aid kit, thankfully finding a few peices of cloth that could be used with disinfectant, but of course the disinfectant was absent in this situation so Charlie was suing alcohol. Wasting no time he held one of the pieces to the lip of the bottle, tipping it over and lathering the cloth. He then pressed it to the wound, several layers actually. It cleaned out the guy's wound just fine and once they had done their job he tossed them to the side next.

Reaching into the first aid kit he pulled out the needle and thread next, time to start sewing now that it wasn't a bloody mess (even though it was still bleeding a bit Charlie figured he had to sew it up now or never. Unlike with Radioactive who Charlie had made friendly conversation with to keep her distracted Charlie put all his attention into sewing up the guy. It wasn't that he didn't like the guy but more likely that he was to concerned keeping himself from shifting right then and there and also keeping his mind clear enough to operate properly.

In no time the wound was stitched together, it looked hideous but at least it was stitched up now. "Next" he said softly, half to himself. Reaching into the first aid kit he found some gauze and pulled that out, putting a cream on it to help sooth the pain a bit, then placing the gauze onto the wound, wrapping it in an ace bandage type thing to hold it firmly in place, this was the best he could do to keep it from getting infected. "You need to wash that everyday" he said softly to the guy. "I think you'll be able to live, every time you wash it out though make sure to tell me so I can change your bandages."

Addressed: Phoenix, Daniel
Mentioned: Phoenix, Daniel
Song of the moment: The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
Muse: Alright
Wearing: http://31.media.tumblr.com/97abb4e1fa15b27b63a349b46dc30ca1/tumblr_ms5kqh7s3w1s5xicvo1_500.gif
Word Count: 541
Side Notes: Sorry terrible post

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocco
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Rocco

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Rocco could sense a slight awkward air, he was flying solo on this for sure. Not that he cared really, he got his anger out and just kissing the guy would have been enough for Rocco, the hand job was a bonus. "Its good to know I'm still want able." Rocco barely heard the guy, but he did and couldn't do anything but snort in reply. Coming back to his senses it dawned on him just how awkward this whole situation was. Not saying Rocco had any shame in what he did, of course not he would never be ashamed of anything like that, just noticed it might have made Jack uncomfortable.

Rocco tried his best not to look Jack in the eye, retrieved his hand from the other guys pants. Even if Rocco was no longer giving Jack a hand job, he wasn't quite done yet. He just wrapped his arms around Jack (not exactly bothering with buttoning the guys pants back up, that would just be awkward lol) and pulled him close up to him again, pressing into him and going back to just kissing. Rocco was perfectly fine with this and since Jack hadn't socked him in the eye yet he figured Jack was cool with him pawing all over him too, so it was obviously cool yo. He groaned softly into the kiss before pulling back again, keeping his body pressed up comfortably to Jacks and testing his forehead on the guys shoulder for now, just breathing jaggedly.

Song of the moment: Mutt by Blind 182
Muse: Gay and erotic. I am so sorry
Wearing: clicky
Word Count: 254
Side Notes: Omg Rocco you are such a dirty old man you whore

Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Character info
Character Health:
Energy:
Hunger:

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Jacklyn smirked as she ran a hand through rocco's hair, she didn't expect him to be so forward after just meeting but she didn't mind it at all. She kept her other arm around his waist not quite wanting to let him go at the moment. "My what an amazing kisser." "No! Your to young for such a thing, uhh maybe you should sleep more?" Jack gripped a bit more tightly onto rocco's shirt, he didn't like the thought of some random guy having his sister, yeah he guessed it was okay if it was just with him, but never his precious sister.

His mind felt like stone was pressing down on him as they continued to fight on in his mind. 'Ugh, you never let me have any fun.' Grumbling jack pulled back a bit and with a lot of annoyance allowed jacklyn to do whatever the fuck she wanted. 'Fine, I'm going to bed. At least one of us is going to need to wake up early so they can get food.'
Back to top Go down
Kaia

Coins : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 am

"I'm back"
Kaia muttered to herself, spreading her arms to accept the cold winds to topple over her. She stood in the water, waist deep, in her usual white blouse and shorty-shorts. She'd spent weeks on a ship -- a ship she'd built. Of course, it broke within a week and she wasn't able to escape the island. And now, after floating on left over planks for weeks, she was back.
Her group might not appreciate it, and Rocco was probably fully gay now and probably forgot her name and that she existed.

A sigh escaped her lips, followed by a flicker of a giggle. Oh well. Maybe Lash was there? He was the only one who liked her. Maybe he was dead... she shook it out of her mind.
She was finally back to where she knew she belonged.

Mentioned: Rocco and Lash [Lash ]
Song: I Love it [bywhoknowswho]. [You're from the 70s but I'm a 90s bitch]
Muse: Finally back... she's kinda happy [what].
Word count: 140 [it's usually more but she isn't talking to anyone so]
Wearing: but she looks nothing like that girl.
Looks: boopa
Side notes: Started her bio. She's a shifter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wreckage   The Wreckage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wreckage
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next