Lost Shores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Shores

We may have the effect of exploding your brains out of pure awesome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
/div>
Welcome
Welcome to The Lost Shores, a supernatural/canine rp based on a unknown island near London.

London... chilly and snowy in the winter months and although warm and sometimes even hot in the summer, still far from a tropical island. Thats what a lot of people think... thats what the humans and canines of this island thought before they crashed here. No one knows how they came upon this island, but its a fact that its only a few hours (by ship) away from London, though the temperatures are dramatic, constantly changing from hot to cold and the inhabitants of this island are far from normal.

Really no one is certain where this island is, mostly everyone is unaware of its existence and all those poor souls lost here are thought to be dead, lost at sea. Of course thats only logic, but is it still logic when year after year a ship or plane wrecks after setting out, no record to be seen since they set out and no one returns? I'd say its more of those of the mainland lieing to themselves so they wouldn't risk it all just to track down this island to find out whats happening. Maybe it's better that way.
Latest topics
» The Wreckage
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am by Jinx

» Crazy chat logs
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm by Charlie

» September QotM
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm by Radioactive

» September PotM
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:52 pm by Admin

» September CotM
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm by Admin

» September MCotM
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:42 pm by Admin

» September FCotM
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 pm by Admin

» September MotM
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 pm by Admin

» The site is obviously under construction yo
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm by Admin

Species Statistics
Humans- 4  ♂ 3 ♀ 1
Shifters- 5 4 ♀ 1
Witches- 2
♂ 0 ♀ 2
Necromancers-
2 ♂ 1 1
Spirits- 0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Hybrids-
0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Other- 0 ♂ 0 0
Total- 13 ♂ 8 ♀ 5
Rp Time
Weather
Staff
Word Counter

Word Length: 0
Guest chatbox
Affiliates

J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday |

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx

Jinx

Coins : 27
Other Characters : P H O E N I X

Character info
Character Health:
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Left_bar_bleue100/100J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Left_bar_bleue100/100J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Hunger:

J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Empty
PostSubject: J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday |   J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:25 pm

J I N X

J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Andy_biersack_edit_8_by_misserbk-d5w8rk6

Character Name:
Kyan Blanch AKA Jinx
Nickname(s):
Jinx
Species
Necromancer
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual, but you never know ;D.
Face Claim:
Andy Biersack

Appearance:
If you asked Jinx what his best feature was he would tell you his hari. Messy and jet black, he often styles his hair and he is very proud of it. For piercings he has a nose and lip ring. He has various tattoos that cover his body, each have their own story but don't ask because he won't tell. He inherited bright blue eyes from his mother. Jinx often wears eye or face makeup because he believes it makes him look scarier and it completes his look. He prefers wearing dark clothing that has a punkish look to it.  
Personality:
Determined-Jinx won't just give in. He likes to win and he likes to feel in charge giving up doesnt give him either of those things. Every once in a while he admits defeat but its with a lot of regret.
Arrogant-To alot of people Jinx comes off as arrogant. Sure he kind of brings it on himself but his arrogance is just a tough boy act. He likes to act like he has it all to scare off people.
Stubborn- Determined, stubborn. Same thing.
Competitive- If you put arrogant and determined together you get competitive. Jinx will challenge you to a competition even if he knows he will lose its just for his amusement.
Independent- Since he was 8 years old Jinx has never really had an authority figure in his life. His parents left him to do his own thing and thats exactly what he did. At first he didn't like it but with time he got the hang of it. Sometimes he will talk to himself out of loneliness.
Curious- It may not seem like it but Jinx is a really curious guy. He likes to observe people's reactions and the outcome of things.
Mischievous-Jinx loves tricks. He loves messing with peoples minds for his curiosity and amusement.
Secretive- Unless you are extremely close to him, Jinx will remain an unopen book.
Likes:Being in control, nature, jokes, tricks, animals, the color black.
Dislikes:losing, smart asses, dull personalities, bullies, people who believe in luck/bad luck  
Fears:Defeat, Clowns.
Strengths:Independent, Free, Steely
Weaknesses:Anger Issues, Competitive, Control Freak.
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Tumblr_mju0y9FyOW1qdk3v9o1_500

History:
Jinx once went by the name of Kyan Blanch. Kyan was a good boy with perfect parents and a good home. When he was 8 years old his family moved to a new town. While they were moving in his mother got injured very badly. A rumor started that Kyan had something to do with the accident. More bad things happened and were blamed on Ky. Eventually kids starting calling him Jinx and even his own parents were afraid of him. At first he tried and tried to prove to the people around him that he wasnt bad luck that he wasnt a mistake. He tried to no avail. It was around junior year when Kyan snapped. He fully took on the name Jinx and discarded his old self. He was surrounded by darkness and he realized that he could bend the darkness to his will. He could make them all afraid and he did.

J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Tumblr_mc22z6aXvT1rz5wz0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Rocco
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Rocco

Coins : 48
Other Characters : Charlie

Character info
Character Health:
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Left_bar_bleue80/100J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Energy:
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Left_bar_bleue65/100J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Hunger:
J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Left_bar_bleue95/100J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | Empty
PostSubject: Re: J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday |   J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday | EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:37 pm

This sexy beast is accepted~
Back to top Go down

J I N X | my heart grows colder everyday |
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Shores :: Wolf Biographies :: Male Biographies-
Jump to: