Lost Shores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Shores

We may have the effect of exploding your brains out of pure awesome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
/div>
Welcome
Welcome to The Lost Shores, a supernatural/canine rp based on a unknown island near London.

London... chilly and snowy in the winter months and although warm and sometimes even hot in the summer, still far from a tropical island. Thats what a lot of people think... thats what the humans and canines of this island thought before they crashed here. No one knows how they came upon this island, but its a fact that its only a few hours (by ship) away from London, though the temperatures are dramatic, constantly changing from hot to cold and the inhabitants of this island are far from normal.

Really no one is certain where this island is, mostly everyone is unaware of its existence and all those poor souls lost here are thought to be dead, lost at sea. Of course thats only logic, but is it still logic when year after year a ship or plane wrecks after setting out, no record to be seen since they set out and no one returns? I'd say its more of those of the mainland lieing to themselves so they wouldn't risk it all just to track down this island to find out whats happening. Maybe it's better that way.
Latest topics
» The Wreckage
Ren Elliott EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:55 am by Jinx

» Crazy chat logs
Ren Elliott EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:53 pm by Charlie

» September QotM
Ren Elliott EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm by Radioactive

» September PotM
Ren Elliott EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:52 pm by Admin

» September CotM
Ren Elliott EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm by Admin

» September MCotM
Ren Elliott EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:42 pm by Admin

» September FCotM
Ren Elliott EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:39 pm by Admin

» September MotM
Ren Elliott EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 pm by Admin

» The site is obviously under construction yo
Ren Elliott EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm by Admin

Species Statistics
Humans- 4  ♂ 3 ♀ 1
Shifters- 5 4 ♀ 1
Witches- 2
♂ 0 ♀ 2
Necromancers-
2 ♂ 1 1
Spirits- 0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Hybrids-
0 ♂ 0 ♀ 0
Other- 0 ♂ 0 0
Total- 13 ♂ 8 ♀ 5
Rp Time
Weather
Staff
Word Counter

Word Length: 0
Guest chatbox
Affiliates

Ren Elliott

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren
TWINZIES 2
TWINZIES 2
Ren

Coins : 27
Other Characters : Rocco, Charlie

Character info
Character Health:
Ren Elliott Left_bar_bleue100/100Ren Elliott Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Hunger:

Ren Elliott Empty
PostSubject: Ren Elliott   Ren Elliott EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Ren Elliott Create.php?text=Ren%20Elliott&name=Quilted%20Butterfly
Ren Elliott LynZ+2152774207_f9d9512ef4

So long to all of my friends, everyone of them met tragic ends. With every passing day I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I miss them all tonight and if they only knew what I would say..

Ren Elliott Create.php?text=The%20Facts&name=MissBrooks
Ren Elliott Tumblr_ljx49m2OEu1qgw7lco1_500_large

If I could be with you tonight I would sing you to sleep. Never let them take the light behind your eyes. One day I’ll lose this fight as we fade in the dark. Just remember you will always burn as bright.

Character Name: Ren Elliott
Nickname(s): As of right now, none
Birth date: January 12th, 1988
Species: Evil Witch
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Familiar: Being a higher leveled witch Ren's familiar is a strangely colored tiger, being black because of the fact it's really a high level demon
Face Claim: Lindsey Ann Way (Lyn-Z)

Ren Elliott Create.php?text=The%20Looks&name=MissBrooks
Ren Elliott 398-staraptor-g

Be strong and hold my hand, time becomes for us, you’ll understand we’ll say goodbye today and we’re sorry how it ends this way. If you promise not to cry then I’ll tell you just what I would say."

Eyes:

Ren's eyes are a dark shade of brown, at times looking so dark they are black. Her eyes aren't exactly a ugly poopy color, more of a warm welcoming brown which is quite fooling. A lot of time Ren's eyes are useful when she is aiming to seem innocent to get close to those she wishes to kill. Ren's eyes are the full reason she became a dark witch, as she had been born blind. When she grew older she was tired of being blind, so she summoned a demon. This Demon agreed to give her the ability to see, be she had to sell her soul. Desperate to see again she agreed and so became a witch at the demons command so she could keep her eye site. If it were up to Ren she would use her powers for better deeds but she sold her soul and there is no going back.

Hair:

Black hair of course, though it is naturally black and not dyed. She did have it dyed blonde at some point in time and she is looking to maybe dye her hair again. Her hair is long, going down to the middle of her back though she usually has it pulled up. Her favorite hairstyle is pig tails but she also fancies putting her hair up in a messy bun type thing.  

Body:

Ren is a fairly skinny girl, though not bone thin and she still actually has meat on her. Before she had sold her soul Ren was in a punk band as the guitarist. This job was a very active one and she jumped around a lot and bent in odd ways so she is very flexible and has strong muscles, though she isn't body builder strong.
    A lot of people describe Ren as attractive, and her current appearance is her natural beauty as she never casts spells on herself unless her demon instructs her to. She has an interesting way of dressing though, usually wearing checkered skirts or torn jeans along with vests and jackets with buttons and zippers all over them. She had a rather punk-rock style of dressing, though she can be seen wearing T-shirts that seem to be made for men and are far to big for her, accompanied by either jeans or regular shorts.

Ren Elliott Create.php?text=The%20Acts&name=MissBrooks
Ren Elliott Tumblr_mpss3qldod1qh94vdo9_400

Sometimes we must grow stronger and you can’t be stronger in the dark. When I’m here no longer you must be stronger and...

Personality

Ren has a complex personality, although she is stubborn and loyal, she is also very kind. She hates to hurt someones feelings, so shes very cautious in some situations. Along with her kindness the witch is very good at cheering people up, talking about their feelings and working through personal problems, though in most cases she cannot do this. No longer completely having her soul Ren can usually completely act like her own kind self around other dark witches and necromancers.
    She's a very social girl as you can see, with a soft spot for children and a strong heart, but she also has her moments. She is very tolerant but a lot of times she has break downs if she is under to much stress. She wont start bawling or snapping at everyone but be rather shy and quite. The reason for this is she doesn't like burdening people with her personal problems, she'd much rather keep them to herself.
    Ren isn't very forgiving, surprisingly. She can be very very mean to people who have hurt her. She actually gets in fights often, fist fights even. She will most likely never ever forgive anyone no matter how hard they try unless she has a soft spot for them. Meaning if someone she loves hurts her she tends to be very forgiving.
    Being a very loyal person Ren will no doubt put her life on the line for a friend. Even if she is kind hearted, she doesn't mind violence and will even fight. She doesn't approve of fighting for fun or to prove a point, only if someone is causing her or her friends harm in any way will she fight. This also includes if they are a threat or she needs to fight because of the whole sold soul thing.
    She doesn't get ticked off about everything, but if she's having a hard stressful day then she may snap at someone or start a fight. She may also get angered if someone is being stubborn (even though she herself is stubborn), or when someone is being disrespectful/rude she will get quite angry.
    Though Ren never intends to brag, sometimes she subconsciously does. Such as if she's right about something she wont let that accomplishment go for a while and may even bring it up once and a while. She likes to talk about her talents but she isn't self absorbed cause she doesn't constantly talk about herself, only when she can manage to mention her own talents at relevant times.

Dislikes: Heat, rude people, feeling lost, people who think to highly of themselves, failing, being proven wrong.
Fears: Heights, and because he had never exactly to swim very well and he is a very poor swimmer, swimming.
Strengths: Kind, loyal, intelligent
Weaknesses: Sensitive, violent at times, low tolerance.

Ren Elliott Create.php?text=The%20Past&name=MissBrooks
Ren Elliott 398-staraptor-g

If I could be with you tonight I would sing you to sleep. Never let them take the light behind your eyes. One day I’ll lose this fight as we fade in the dark. Just remember you will always burn as bright.
History:

She was blind and didn't want to be so she sold her soul and shit went down. pretty much she had to do whatever the demon told her to so he wouldn't kill her and so she had to become an evil witch and kill her family and friends and pretty much anyone that knew her so there were no records of herself then she got on a plane and purposely wrecked it here and killed any of the survivors and ta-da!

Back to top Go down

Ren Elliott
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Shores :: Wolf Biographies :: Female Biographies-
Jump to: